• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZIzBItV.gif

I want

Click the picture for a mental evaluation guys(epilepsy warning).

My uncle had two dogs that looked just like this (Husky Wolf mixes) Scary as shit given that you would just turn around to find them staring at you only a few feet away. Incredibly quiet and always together. Loved to tree raccoons tough.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

I've been to that room...

A teacher at my school does Space Ops for Lockheed Martin and showed us slides of this one day when talking about "crap that goes wrong." Pretty much, the satellite was on a boom that allows it to be moved and positioned in any orientation on the floor, but someone forgot the bolts before moving it.

They ended up rebuilding it, and building a second one for the inconvenience.

Clydefrog

I've been to that room...

A teacher at my school does Space Ops for Lockheed Martin and showed us slides of this one day when talking about "crap that goes wrong." Pretty much, the satellite was on a boom that allows it to be moved and positioned in any orientation on the floor, but someone forgot the bolts before moving it.

They ended up rebuilding it, and building a second one for the inconvenience.

did that someone lose his/her job?

Jitters

I also found a gif of Ari doing something super cute in a tub that creepygaf would love, but there aren't any creepy threads at the moment. lol

tumblr_mj6crfwuXY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

^^^Yikes.

I also found a gif of Ari doing something super cute in a tub that creepygaf would love, but there aren't any creepy threads at the moment. lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/79d680455bad079609a7fe14724845b0/tumblr_mj6crfwuXY1qdlh1io1_400.gif[/IM]
^^^Yikes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Sub-Zero has some weird hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom