• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeitgeist

I am getting caught up on TWD and I finally get this.

But if someone could explain the "Stuff and Things" joke with Rick that would be lovely.

DarkKyo

WDZSHTT.jpg

is it weird that I wanna put my face in his arm pit

Vodh

Is the girl crying in the last panel? That seems mess up.

Don't worry, it was all staged. But yeah, I guess that's one of the examples of rape culture and even tho I usually like Louie, sometimes he's more cringeworthy and disgusting than funny.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Don't worry, it was all staged. But yeah, I guess that's one of the examples of rape culture and even tho I usually like Louie, sometimes he's more cringeworthy and disgusting than funny.

The disgusting and cringeworthy-ness is the source of the funny in the sketch.

Hazmat

What the hell? I'll admit that I hate any use of the phrase "rape culture" but this is a scene from an episode of Louie, a comedy on FX. Lighten up.

Rape culture? What the fuck are you talking about? He masturbates. Masturbation is not rape.

Piggus

Oh come on... That scene was hilarious. That pic takes it out of context.

Rubius

Ooh, she must be a great actress then, because she seems naturally upset in the last two panels.

Meh, saying to a girl " I will think of you while I masturbate tonight" is not anything special. Saying it is, doing it is not. You cant control somebodies thoughts. If you start doing charges on "He fantasized about me last night! This is rape since he had imaginary sex with me without my consent.", we will become the worst police state ever.
duck-rape-is-a-serious-issue-12295.jpg

Steam is so boss sometimes.

no idea if that's a legit screenshot

It is not.

Leaving aside how shopped the EA logo is (dat aliasing, dat cut and paste job), and the fact that there is no such sale ongoing on the front page, Steam is not going to give them an excuse to withdraw even more products from their store by being actively hostile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom