• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzz Rez

Banned
jq4Hiuv.jpg

Dash27

Friend of mine just got this beautiful girl recently:

Leezard_zpsdb1df65c.jpg

I actually forget what it's called.... damn. Anyway I want one. Except they are prohibitively expensive.

Rubius

Yeah I have no idea what the comic is about.
Mostly about the notion that judging people is pretty useless since they are this way for a reason, or they will change in the future.
A thug became a nice grampa and his grand daughter became a divorced mom who do not want to spend time with his child. Ect.

Love this comic, was looking for it for some time.

You have access to the internet and I presume you live in a 1st world country. Get your shit together, life is great!

My life's great. But life in general on this planet seems not to be (if you take a look on living conditions of the majority of earth's population).
---

Girl is hearing for the first time in life with an implant:
C5cE0V3.gif

79O8DEs.gif

4Pg6rxj.gif

Clydefrog

Mostly about the notion that judging people is pretty useless since they are this way for a reason, or they will change in the future.
A thug became a nice grampa and his grand daughter became a divorced mom who do not want to spend time with his child. Ect.

Love this comic, was looking for it for some time.

OI!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
My life's great. But life in general on this planet seems not to be (if you take a look on living conditions of the majority of earth's population).
---

http://i.imgur.com/C5cE0V3.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/79O8DEs.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4Pg6rxj.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[URL="Full video."]Full video[/URL].

How does someone learn how to speak english if they haven't been able to hear anything for their entire life?

::edit::
Ah, wasn't actually completely deaf before.

[URL="http://www.today.com/id/44756127/site/todayshow/ns/today-good_news/t/deaf-woman-hears-own-voice-i-didnt-know-i-had-accent/#.UTjTAdbU_fI"]Link[/URL].

I think saying it's the first time she's ever heard herself speak is a bit of a stretch though the clarity with which she can hear now is assuredly much better than what she was hearing before.

Prez

Full video.

How does someone learn how to speak english if they haven't been able to hear anything for their entire life?

Link.

I think saying it's the first time she's ever heard herself speak is a bit of a stretch though the clarity with which she can hear now is assuredly much better than what she was hearing before.

This is what a cochlear implant sounds like. What she hears is worse than that because she's been implanted as an adult.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Full video.

Link.

My, aren't you fun.

Orbiter

Banned
---

C5cE0V3.gif

79O8DEs.gif

4Pg6rxj.gif
Made me well up.
Thought this was funny pics thread not make me cry on Thursday thread....
I love it either way. Beautiful! She looks so happy! Shit like that gets me every time.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
My, aren't you fun.

I was just curious how somebody that supposedly couldn't hear herself AT ALL could learn to speak perfect english and did some research on it. Decided to share the results.

I guess I should have just said I cried and decided not to bother with expanding my knowledge on the subject. Next time I have a question like that I'll just live in ignorance. Lesson learned.

I was just curious how somebody that supposedly couldn't hear herself AT ALL could learn to speak perfect english and did some research on it. Decided to share the results.

I guess I should have just said I cried and decided not to bother with expanding my knowledge on the subject. Next time I have a question like that I'll just live in ignorance. Lesson learned.

Alright, easy...

stilgar

Post. Pics.

Yes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom