• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Post. Pics.

Yes.jpg

LOL

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Übermatik;49332849 said:
I prefer your old avatar... :( (Not the one with you me and Aguirre, the RHCP one)

I'm sorry :(

It's too cool for me to use, it doesnt portray my immaturity and stoof :(

You can make me a new avatar if you want ^_^

dejay

Banned
that couldn't have possibly ended any better for that guy

There could have been a beautiful woman frozen, yet alive, under the pile of snow, who would wake up and fall in love with him and they would be soul-mates and live their lives together in perfect happiness until they both died together, peacefully, in their sleep at an old age, smiles of happiness on their faces, their beautiful spirits rising gracefully into the heavens, filled with the promise of what lies together within the next life.

Or he could have found some righteous buds stashed in a bag under there.

There could have been a beautiful woman frozen, yet alive, under the pile of snow, who would wake up and fall in love with him and they would be soul-mates and live their lives together in perfect happiness until they both died together, peacefully, in their sleep at an old age, smiles of happiness on their faces, their beautiful spirits rising gracefully into the heavens, filled with the promise of what lies together within the next life.

I think he means "of all the possible outcomes of that situation the way it was, that was the best for him."

ib0uITvLmbnHH6.jpg

Kinyou

1362676289530qruov.gif

please make a GIF now where this happens.

Rubius

based on experience I'd say germanGAF did :p

l9ueXcL.jpg

The problem with that is that 99% of the jobs in the world are NPC's.
Only high risk jobs are not NPC, like Spy, Archelogist/Adventurer, Drug Dealer, Cops/Detective,Army.
And even there, most of them are High level NPC.

Rubius

German GAF may be a lot of things, but kitty haters is not one of them.
Cats are cold blooded killers, who are responsible to the extinction of birds and critters all over the world. A normal household cat will kill 65 critter by year.
Cats kill for fun.
Hell, 1/3 of the birds in New Zealand are extincts mostly because of cats.
New Zealand want to ban cats from being sold in New Zealand for that reason.
catsKill1.jpg

Thai

Bane was better.

the woman could have the power to make copies of herself for 20 minutes at a time, so that he's always bangin' "twins".

Ah, wasn't actually completely deaf before.

I think if she had been 100% deaf for her whole life, her brain would not have been able to interpret sound correctly, and she would not be able to enjoy it at all. The brain develops during childhood to handle sounds and images. If there is no stimuli, the brain never gains those abilities.

nofunallowed.jpg

Prez

I think if she had been 100% deaf for her whole life, her brain would not have been able to interpret sound correctly, and she would not be able to enjoy it at all. The brain develops during childhood to handle sounds and images. If there is no stimuli, the brain never gains those abilities.

nofunallowed.jpg

Most deaf people can hear a little though. Total deafness is pretty rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom