• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to check my mailbox and just found bills.
The-Nose-Milk-2011-09-pg-38-The-Randomest-Thing-In-The-World-01-web-version-01.jpg

tumblr_lz38b6Ogb31r0kqgr.gif

tumblr_lsv9ttCIbZ1qk9mi8o1_400.gif

tumblr_lz96x0dbxh1qg1o2vo1_500.gif

What the hell? Got the same thing, but in greek!
2013-03-21205925.jpg

pictureofme3q6xgd.png

Here's mine. Sorry for the awful quality , low light and using a webcam to take the picture. (with a crt monitor in the background, I don't have a digital camera, btw I'm typing this from the 80s, how are things in the future)

Well, I have no idea how to explain this.
We're all in different countries as well.

CorvoSol

It is the church of Latter Day Saints. They all get the same propaganda to give out.

No, it's already been pointed out that those fliers are from the Jehovah's Witnesses. The two twenty-something geeks mentioned several pages back may have been LDS, but Mormon/LDS propaganda is the one where Jesus is holding the lamb which has, in at least one avatar here on GAF, been replaced with a dinosaur.

Sadly, no LDS propaganda has Obi-Wan Kenobi Jesus on it.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

Miau

Neo Member
pictureofme3q6xgd.png

Here's mine. Sorry for the awful quality , low light and using a webcam to take the picture. (with a crt monitor in the background, I don't have a digital camera, btw I'm typing this from the 80s, how are things in the future)

Shit I have one of those as well. Portugal, btw.

XCTyO48.jpg

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Welp, I didn't even consider it racist until someone pointed it out.
And I wouldn't be surprised if the dude saw it in the same way.
I guess that when racism isn't a thing in your culture, you see things in a very different way.

What? Where are you from that racism isn't a thing?

That picture has zero point other than being a racist joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom