• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mk0tp7DJ4D1r3aqqso1_1280.jpg

Desavona

Milk INC. - In My Ass

In my ass you'll see,
the way it used to be
Take a look and see,
The light still shines in me
In my ass (x2)

There's a part of me,
that I forgot to be
Take a look and see,
The light still shines in me

Chorus
Take a look and see,
the light still shines in me
Take a look and see,
In my ass
In my ass

In your arms it seems,
you've taken all my dreams
Take a look and see,

There's a part of me,
that I forgot to be
Take a look and see,

In my ass,
In my ass,
the light still shines in me (x2)

In my ass
In my ass

Chorus

In my ass you'll see,
the way it used to be
Take a look and see,

Log4Girlz

There is a long history of racist cultures regarding blacks as monkeys and associating them with wanting bananas as any monkey would in their twisted minds. The same cannot be said by any asian races. But oh well, this is the funny pics thread, I'll leave it at that.

Shit I have one of those as well. Portugal, btw.

XCTyO48.jpg

Got one in Texas and I actually caught them in the act of putting them on doors. In this case it was a young group of 3 dressed in business casual clothing. Two of them were girls under the age of 15 and then there was a guy who couldn't have been older than 20. Apparently the Jehovas Witnesses are doing a worldwide campaign for Jesus, and they are going door to door in groups of 3 dropping off these flyers in multiple languages.

Number45

Got one in Texas and I actually caught them in the act of putting them on doors. In this case it was a young group of 3 dressed in business casual clothing. Two of them were girls under the age of 15 and then there was a guy who couldn't have been older than 20. Apparently the Jehovas Witnesses are doing a worldwide campaign for Jesus, and they are going door to door in groups of 3 dropping off these flyers in multiple languages.
Jehova's Witness are so impersonal in other countries. They actually knocked while I was at home the other night, and the lovely lady (looked like a mother and son) handed me mine.

Actually kind of tempted to go along on Tuesday.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
it's to show that it's a real tweet and not doctored i think but yes that's clearly the strangest part of that picture

What if you take a photo of a doctored tweet? I... I have to ly dow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom