• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

e51iyMZ.jpg

vEpz7Po.jpg

WHq8ygt.jpg

Retro

Holy shit, is that William Hurt with the white beard to the left of the standing guy's elbow? Or maybe the old guy with the snow shovel from Home Alone? Kinda seeing some Kris Kristofferson in there too.

Just a little down and to the right is Dirty Jobs' Mike Rowe, deep in his happy place.

Must be a semi-celebrity-seeking ball, man.

Melchiah

Here's an interview with the artist, coupled with pics:
http://www.vice.com/en_se/read/interview-with-charles-krafft
Unfortunately, recent allegations that Charles is in contact with a white supremacist group and had appeared on a white nationalist podcast have provoked an increasing number of people to dismiss his work as genuinely offensive, under-researched, archaic and gross. I caught up with him to see if he was the Mel Gibson or the Ali G of the art world.

6hh9f6S.jpg

Retro

And now I'm picturing the one idiot who saw this on the shelf, said "2.28? Forget that, I'll just do it myself!" and proceeded to try milking his cat, which is simultaneously why we can't have nice things and why everything needs a giant disclaimer on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom