• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UkV1tMv.gif

I fucking love Chipsticks

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sunn O))) are awesome. I was shattered when they cancelled their Melbourne tour.

Stet

Banned
"Surprise Stet!", Stet's step sister Samantha shouted. "Sam!" Stet seemed startled. Samantha, sixteen, stood sheepishly staring. Slowly, Sam stripped. Stet's slick sausage started standing. Stark Samantha straddled Stet. Slutty Sam's sopped slit surrounded Stet's statuesque spire.

"S-stop..." Stet stammered. "Ssssshhh..." Sam shushed Stet. She subsumed Stet. Slipping, sliding sloppily. Swift service seemed Sam's specialty. "Sam..." Sam saw Stet straining. She stopped. Sam started sucking Stet slowly, slightly. She squeezed Stet's scrotum. Shocked Stet screamed, shooting salty sludge. Sam slurped, siphoning Stet's seed.

"Surprise!", she squeaked.

i can't even...

tumblr_mky5r2LhO71rnroq3o1_500.png

qSqsiiL.jpg

W2NUxU3.jpg

QqhRvsw.jpg

qftu2tF.jpg

I hate these. They're always so obviously fake. Autocorrect won't "fix" a correct word and change it to something else (burgers to butt sex).

Plus, "ready for that burgers later" doesn't make any sense. God, these are lame.

You know what I hate? People who post dumb shit about images they hate instead of contributing. I hate Dragonball and Pokemon images but other people enjoy them so I do like the GIFs say and deal with it.

This one is for you <3

0czrSZJ.jpg

Mudkips

Banned
i can't even...

Stet's slender sidekick Steve secretly surveyed Sam. Sam spurned Steve's solitication, so Steve surreptitiously spied Samantha's salacious style. Sullen Steve seethed spitefully seeing Stet's sublime satisfaction. Stet's situation slighted Steve, so Steve strategized.

Steve saw Sam shan't submit since Stet served so satisfactorily. Since Steve sought Sam so severely, Steve schemed Stet's slaughter "...so Sam shall surely succumb," Steve surmised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom