• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

first time I've seen a burbs meme.

Z45krmC.gif

commedieu

Banned

Holy fuck get out of my mind! Thats the one thing I wanted to gif a while back but never had the equipment...

.."Ray, this is walter..." NNNYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

man. Such a good movie.. gunna try to find it later.

You're the #1 Gaf poster of the week in my book.

edit;

For the record Aguirre is the worst/negative last place.

Melchiah

Holy fuck get out of my mind! Thats the one thing I wanted to gif a while back but never had the equipment...

.."Ray, this is walter..." NNNYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Heh. Now I kinda want to see the movie myself. It's been years since I saw it the last time.

Aguirre

Holy flip get out of my mind! Thats the one thing I wanted to gif a while back but never had the equipment...

edit;

For the record Aguirre is the worst/negative last place.

Suzy+miss+A+Dream+High+Go+Hyemi+Crying+GIF+(4).gif

i ... i guess all i can say is that i'll try to make an effort to become at least your second least favorite person on here :)

Is there some sort of... analog megaphone you could use? Like just yelling through a normal cone or some shit, where conceivably there's no problem with speaker capacities.

It is still limited by how much air in motion is entering the small end of the cone. The problem you run into with speakers is basically the same as with any analogue system. The input and output must be dimensioned to handle the loudness.

Is there some sort of... analog megaphone you could use? Like just yelling through a normal cone or some shit, where conceivably there's no problem with speaker capacities.

Well yeah, you could make a gigantic horn out of progressively larger models but there's still an issue with generating enough sound for it to project. Making a bigger projector requires a bigger volume of input.

is that a boner?

Looks like the cusp of his gock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom