• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAMZMoc.gif
What's going on in this?

Amalthea

Banned

There was a Japanese travel-group in a local Japnese restaurant once, they ordered a huge banquet full with everything you could imagine. Then each one just ate a little bit off the dishes and after half a hour they left, most stuff untouched. I guess in some Asian cultures this is a common custom.

I was so tempted to go over and start eating from the food. I mean you could hardly call it left-overs. But I didn't.

There was a Japanese travel-group in a local Japnese restaurant once, they ordered a huge banquet full with everything you could imagine. Then each one just ate a little bit off the dishes and after half a hour they left, most stuff untouched. I guess in some Asian cultures this is a common custom.

I was so tempted to go over and start eating from the food. I mean you could hardly call it left-overs. But I didn't.

Some of the exchange student's I've met eat almost nothing. Instead, they'd get rice and a few veggies and sauces from the various food items and get the sauce on the rice. They pretty much ate 3 spoons of rice and some broccoli.

They thanked me for showing them the "wonderful buffet"

Well, pretty sure this was just part of the "potato party" thing that dumb kids did in Japan. Here's an article about it: http://japandailypress.com/potato-parties-lead-to-misconduct-at-mcdonalds-japan-3017501

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom