• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

tumblr_mmx8q39GWC1raaf5co1_1280.png

Kinyou

thumbs_hornoxe.com_pih7uiq.jpg

thumbs_hornoxe.com_pi77ulk.jpg

thumbs_hornoxe.com_pi8juiy.jpg

Aw, this thread is lacking so much attention. I remember when you'd have a new post every 10 minutes or so. Guess it's getting drowned out by Xbone fiasco.
It's also the community sub-forum. Pics i posted used to get about 7000 views, now it's just 2400

:(

My god, where is this from?
I think it's just a mugshot of some random guy, which always makes me a little sad, but hey, he looks exactly like matthew fox. His life can't be that bad.

This thread was the last hope for Offtopic. Now OT will be devoured by the rape/murder/Bieber threads.

This thread was the only one that I used to visit in OT. Now it's doomed to a slow and painful death where nobody can hear the cry for help. Anyway cat pics:

lYFaKkE.jpg

hxu7NTv.jpg

5CH7z9b.gif

"fun" fact:
the wierd colorful background is due to the eruption of the volcano "Krakatoa" in indonesia on the other side of the world.
the volcano ash traveled thousands of miles to northeurope and refracted the sunlight in a way it appears bloodred and orange.
Edvard Munch captured that phenomenon in his famous painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom