• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
126281ltug1.png

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
http://i.imgur.com/wGfTiN1.jpg
Adaptation happens

Eh. I think the title is stupid. I laughed at like the first four, from five onward it was just bad fixes or shortcuts. Removed a lot of humor for me because they had to title it that instead of 'lol these people are silly'.

Yager

Banned
Just a cool pic in general.

The caption was: My dad (left) holding me and me (right). No one knows that I'm black nor do they believe he's my dad

Genes are a crazy thing. There is one country where it seems like most of the genes are recessive, I think it was Somalia.

tobias-funke.jpg

Long time lurker who wanted to share some OC. I'm actually surprised it took this long to migrate to Community. I am, however, grateful this thread still has a (fifth) home due to the pattern of locks that happened in times of yore.

The cake was delicious. Brought in by a co-worker.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Aw, this thread is lacking so much attention. I remember when you'd have a new post every 10 minutes or so. Guess it's getting drowned out by Xbone fiasco.

pXMYNvE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom