• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matugi

7zmQNKc.gif

wow
such fashion
such new age
wow
dolche leche wow

GdymVqd.jpg

Why does everyone have such racist friends.

I come from the boonies of Maine and a city with horrible average income and education levels, and I don't see half of this shit even from the redneckiest of my high school acquaintances.

Kozak

Banned
How is it that a women had this idea to tape her running on the field before a guy?

Wife material.

From what I read it wasn't really a crazy serious event so the consequences for her actions wouldn't be that severe.

Everyone knows males are crazed idiots who only do this shit if there are real consequences.

source: I'm a male

1. The reconfiguration of the chemical hydrogen from a cis- to trans-configuration.

2. Either 0% or 100% depending on the definition of Health Fascists. (someone help me out here, I can't find it in my dictionary.)

3. They're all rich men.

4. The computer.

5. The internet.

6. I don't know this one but going by Gaf's wisdom I'm going to guess Florida.

7. I'm gonna need a definition for crypto-communist before I can answer this one.

8. A trick question but I'm gonna go for: human body cells.

9. Assuming "they" is a general they, you can find out the most about me via facebook or google.

10. 0%

11. By local do they mean in the USA or your own country? If it's the USA I'm gonna put my money on the unprotected foreclosure laws that allow banks to stop a home foreclosure without informing the home's owner.

12. I don't pay attention to baseball. Is Mexico responsible for shitty club music? Cause someone definitely unleashed that on the world against my will.

13. Does the FBI itself count as an answer?

14. Does their leader imply the FBI's leader? Some dude called Robert Mueller I guess.

15. Can I have a definition for "the American family" before I answer this one?

16. Trick question, I don't think they have to conspire much to frighten children into mental destruction

Some of these questions were pretty tough! but I think I did enough to pass the test. Anyone know how I scored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom