• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

NENzOiB.jpg

NSFW
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f54_1372456629
Honestly .. this's the best evidence of "Interspecies"

what happened?

dab0ne

Mind = Blown. With him being on the money and all I never quite thought he wasn't US president. Being a non-American I can probably be forgiven for not knowing them all.

Hamilton is on the $10 bill. He wasn't a president either.

D_prOdigy

maybe it's just like a little joke, like the weird hobo wizard guy in the pub would be reading about science because that's what a weirdo wizard would be into.

but I guess it's not really about that and more about these hilarious tumblr users and their mastery of wit

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
maybe it's just like a little joke, like the weird hobo wizard guy in the pub would be reading about science because that's what a weirdo wizard would be into.

but I guess it's not really about that and more about these hilarious tumblr users and their mastery of wit

naw that's too simple of an explanation

CorvoSol

The simplest answer is that Stephen Hawking is a Wizard and published two books with the same title.

Also I'm fairly confident wandless magic isn't as big a deal as they're making it out to be, since Harry does that stuff as an untrained, not aware of Wizards at all kid in the first book.

Holy shit. The guy Ian Brown plays in the film is actually Arthur Weasley, having put Ian Brown's hair into some Polyjuice Potion, knowing that a wizard would not recognise him :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom