• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
MurCuba.jpg

Chuckie

i still need more information or a source for this

It's a Dutch comedian. The boy is a son of a good friend of his.

In one of his shows, the boy sang a song of his favorite artist.... and got totally burned to the ground by the comedian. It was like really really harsh critic (but it was actually all set up. The boy knew what was about to be said and knew it was fake)

The audience did not now. Lots of people watching the show reacted furiously and said it was childabuse.

So he invited the kid again to do a show. To make up for last time. However...he's a comedian who likes to shock... so instead of 'hating' on the kid....he now starts 'loving' the kid. Again. All a set-up, its a kid of a family friend.

So not like that freaky game host who kisses kids on the mouth.

Pro

Pro, I have your christmas present ready

capturebteu6.png

I think it would cover up the state name at the top of the license plate and then I'd get pulled over, possibly arrested, and imprisoned where there would be no fun bags or hose hounds. Is that what you want?

Clydefrog

I think it would cover up the state name at the top of the license plate and then I'd get pulled over, possibly arrested, and imprisoned where there would be no fun bags or hose hounds. Is that what you want?

well, no. i guess not. merry christmas ya filthy animal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom