• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost, comeatmebruriuuhg;o

07KlGxC.gif

You and your British terms.

You spanner, minge is just another word for clunge.

Wot a tosser.

NinjaBoiX

"Hew, I just scuttled this propa micey bird owa Dozzies. I was bangin' her up the bacon stench trench but then I thought 'I dinnet want this moonpig up the duff', so I whipped out me cheb and just blotted on her pyatt."

Nyx

Then why would she want to know about penis sizes?

In Europe you need to pay a small fee to use a public toilet, 50 cents for example.

It seems that most men rather pay 2 euros than to have to show her they have a small penis by paying 10 cents

In Europe you need to pay a small fee to use a public toilet, 50 cents for example.

It seems that most men rather pay 2 euros than to have to show her they have a small penis by paying 10 cents

You don't need to pay it, but it's supposed to be a little thank you for the poor soul that has to clean up that shit. I only ever give something after I've seen the toilet. If it's clean, I'll give something, if it's dirty, no money from me.

FUME5

You two are the definition of uncouth.

Uncouth? I have glass partitions around the shower in my en-suite, cat lady up there is wearing a 1970's tablecloth and has an extraneous shower curtain.

That may impress frogs, bears (who fetishize Ashly Burch) and pandas, but it does not impress me, good sir.

Fucking calling me uncouth...

1h1mbfH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom