• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

9QcmRJZ.gif

That's not an illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator, THIS is an etc.....

illudium-q-36.jpg

G.O.O.

This chick will never look like Jennifer Lawrence in a trillion years.
That's not her main concern if she wants to look like a character from a book called Hunger Games.

I have the same problem with the actors they picked for the movies

tumblr_mw8aqjo3hG1qzzsolo1_500.jpg

What's wrong about a toothbrush?
It's a broom but the head is sideway, so you would have to do these ridiculous motions where you wave the broom side-to-side to make it work. If you were being sarcastic, please forgive me.

Also, I at least chuckled at all of those poorly designed products and cackled at a couple (the wine glass for one) when I visualised them actually being used. They're great.

G.O.O.

I really lost it at the pot, because for a split second I thought "well, it's not that bad" and then I imagined having to use it.

Kansoku

It's a broom but the head is sideway, so you would have to do these ridiculous motions where you wave the broom side-to-side to make it work. If you were being sarcastic, please forgive me.

Also, I at least chuckled at all of those poorly designed products and cackled at a couple (the wine glass for one) when I visualised them actually being used. They're great.

This broom can be useful (Clean an wall or something), just don't use it to clean the floor.

DarkKyo

I laughed way too hard at those badly designed items... Just imagining someone using them makes me think of those many infomercials where people over-act at failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom