• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

In my experience every GoT comment is a spoiler no matter how vague. I recently read a FB post that said
Finally!!
and it was enough to spoil it for me. So good of you to link it sir.

y99r5wh.gif

G.O.O.

In my experience every GoT comment is a spoiler no matter how vague. I recently read a FB post that said
Finally!!
Yeah, it has been hard not to spoil lately. I ended up posting this gif with only "Game of Thrones" as a comment.

Then again I've been spoiled many times yet the events still impact me (yes, including that one).

tumblr_mcs0otWpvY1r152guo1_500.jpg

Finally!!

Yeah, it has been hard not to spoil lately. I ended up posting this gif with only "Game of Thrones" as a comment.

Then again I've been spoiled many times yet the events still impact me (yes, including that one).

tumblr_mcs0otWpvY1r152guo1_500.jpg

I really need to control myself or I end spoiling the plot for people who only watches the show. As my friend said to me "don't talk".

FUME5

Nah Uber, I'm an Aussie, doesn't mean I don't have a passing knowledge of global affairs. Also struck a bit of a nerve considering our governments actions towards refugees.

O6JdoQQ.jpg

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
"Goin' in hot!"

"Relish the experience."

"Ketchin up with the bros."

"Masks on, we got mustaaard."

...... /hot dogs self

DudeBrat: My Shit Is Cooked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up HotDawg Time

alternatively

"I must avenge my people! I am Kobayashi's Nightmare!"

Oh my god, he's properly sexually aroused by that kid!

Tugging at his clothing with his teeth, the way he kisses his cheek, urgh, fucking gross.

I THINK... THINK - this guy is a Dutch(?) comedian, and the boy is his son(?) and it's all an act or something and in context it's funny or something I don't know.

Sj41hUu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom