• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

A new Rémi Gaillard video? Fuck yeah. Thought he was stuck in jail again or something.

He have a membership card. Pretty sure he wont stay out long.

cyEMhLO.gif

dz6E1Mt.gif

9wnymnw.gif

d9uFSfQ.gif

PZSi845.jpg

"fun" fact: most people think that Looney Tunes' Road Runner is a Ostrich (which is false, of course). They don't know that a real actual "Roadrunner" bird exists.

The toon doesn't really illustrate a Roadrunner though. So you can't blame them.
640px-Geococcyx_californianus.jpg

contribution:
H9Klbph.gif

0SJ778L.gif

obxu9c2.gif

9dY2flQ.jpg

Pro

"fun" fact: most people think that Looney Tunes' Road Runner is a Ostrich (which is false, of course). They don't know that a real actual "Roadrunner" bird exists.

The toon doesn't really illustrate a Roadrunner though. So you can't blame them.

Being in Arizona I see them all the time.

G.O.O.

What's with the lyrics ? (also I love this song)

Übermatik;109183947 said:
I THINK... THINK - this guy is a Dutch(?) comedian, and the boy is his son(?) and it's all an act or something and in context it's funny or something I don't know.
His name is Paul de Leeuw and apparently yes, it was comedy.

that got him into trouble iirc (possible sexual harrassment lawsuit)

tumblr_muc2tgCBpD1qdlfp4o1_400.gif

that got him into trouble iirc (possible sexual harrassment lawsuit)

Would be funny if that is what got him in that kind of trouble. Not the kissing random strangers laying down on the beach, tossing oversized tennis balls into a changing room with a woman changing and rushing in to get it, walking our of a changing room nude, or the numerous other things he has done.

FUME5

In love? She hasn't even bought me a drink yet.

someone post this in the brony thread. I dare not.

From @cromanionfolks Twitter:

"got banned from gaf for posting this and calling a brony subhuman"

"the intellectual bankruptcy of the internet martyrdom machine is self evident when the marginalization of bronies takes precedence over the appropriation of entertainment designed for young women, who, as an audience, rarely get anything to call their own. in summation, fuck you i hate you"

Attica! Attica!

Piggus

Übermatik;109260345 said:
http://i.imgur.com/HePaOr6.jpg[IMG]

*Edit* Holy shit it's all one image. SORRY FOLKS. Only 3 of these are funny.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally gonna mess with people next time I fly on Virgin America. I was too tired last time and just wanted to sleep. :p

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FartOfWar

Banned
In love? She hasn't even bought me a drink yet.

From @cromanionfolks Twitter:

"got banned from gaf for posting this and calling a brony subhuman"

"the intellectual bankruptcy of the internet martyrdom machine is self evident when the marginalization of bronies takes precedence over the appropriation of entertainment designed for young women, who, as an audience, rarely get anything to call their own. in summation, fuck you i hate you"

Attica! Attica!
He was joking as always. I told him not to write it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom