• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
iWC14QlkiPlWa.jpg

FUME5

Übermatik;111238606 said:
What's your problem guy?

My cat Stussy died when he was 19 years old. Loved that cat, but he was a complete prick. Now that he's dead, all cats are dead to me. *Origin Story #36*

My cat Stussy died when he was 19 years old. Loved that cat, but he was a complete prick. Now that he's dead, all cats are dead to me. *Origin Story #36*

My cat died too bro. She was 12 and stared to a go a bit mad. Climbed a tree, couldn't get down, had a stroke, put down. Loved the shit out of her even though all she did was eat sleep and incessantly meow. I mean, non stop meowing.

Her name was Millie.

*sniff*

FUME5

Übermatik;111239197 said:
My cat died too bro. She was 12 and stared to a go a bit mad. Climbed a tree, couldn't get down, had a stroke, put down. Loved the shit out of her even though all she did was eat sleep and incessantly meow. I mean, non stop meowing.

Her name was Millie.

*sniff*

Fuck 'em, bro. Fuck 'em.

NinjaBoiX

Can someone green line draw what I'm supposed to be seeing?
I think I can kind of see it now.

If you look at the book, imagine the pages on the left are the other girl's head and the pages on the right are her ponytail.

I think...

This pic is like a magic eye or something.

EmrFdlQ.png

Get it?
The right-side book pages end up being the back of someone's head and it looks like hair. The back cover of the book looks like a forehead. The lines towards the middle that make up the woman's dress and legs also looks like the collar bone of this supposed servicer. The back is more obvious as it slops like one. And the woman's left leg is the arm of the servicer.

ErichWK

EmrFdlQ.png

Get it?
The right-side book pages end up being the back of someone's head and it looks like hair. The back cover of the book looks like a forehead. The lines towards the middle that make up the woman's dress and legs also looks like the collar bone of this supposed servicer. The back is more obvious as it slops like one. And the woman's left leg is the arm of the servicer.

Still don't see it. I'm an idiot aren't I.

LeleSocho

Banned
Some of you people are blind and unimaginative folks.

Do you see how the pages of the book are drawn like the hair of the guy? imagine that those are a girl's hair, she's on her knees giving the guy a bj.
How can it be so hard to see?

FluxWaveZ

Do you see how the pages of the book are drawn like the hair of the guy? imagine that those are a girl's hair, she's on her knees giving the guy a bj.

I see a book.

Ah geez, top of the page. Uh, here.

JHUk5yD.gif

NinjaBoiX

How is the person in the chair a guy? She's wearing a skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom