• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Dh61av5.gif

Isn't this rape?

ErichWK

This happened to me once IRL.

I was at a party for my buddy who got a job as a concept artist. Anyways, I was talking to my friend when this girl I knew walked up to us. I think her name was Amy. Nice girl, she went to my college and I knew her for 2 years and would go to mutual parties. Anyways, she wore a long leather jacket and After I said hello...I very....stupidly said

"Oh look, your sleeves are so long it looks like you are missing a hand"

She grins and looks at me and says..
"That's because I don't"

She proceeds to raise her arm and as her sleeve drops I see that what SHOULD be a hand is just a nub with these little grape sized baby fingers. It looked like a balloon with tiny tied off ends. My buddy I was standing next to dropped his jaw as he looked at me like I am some blind idiot cause apparently everyone except for me fucking knew Amy had no hand. I apologized super hard and felt absolutely horrified. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE HAD NO HAND.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
EmrFdlQ.png

Get it?
The right-side book pages end up being the back of someone's head and it looks like hair. The back cover of the book looks like a forehead. The lines towards the middle that make up the woman's dress and legs also looks like the collar bone of this supposed servicer. The back is more obvious as it slops like one. And the woman's left leg is the arm of the servicer.

It took me about twenty minutes to notice the woman reading a book. Kept seeing the droopy blue boobed girl going down on the other girl.

G.O.O.

This happened to me once IRL.

I was at a party for my buddy who got a job as a concept artist. Anyways, I was talking to my friend when this girl I knew walked up to us. I think her name was Amy. Nice girl, she went to my college and I knew her for 2 years and would go to mutual parties. Anyways, she wore a long leather jacket and After I said hello...I very....stupidly said

"Oh look, your sleeves are so long it looks like you are missing a hand"

She grins and looks at me and says..
"That's because I don't"

She proceeds to raise her arm and as her sleeve drops I see that what SHOULD be a hand is just a nub with these little grape sized baby fingers. It looked like a balloon with tiny tied off ends. My buddy I was standing next to dropped his jaw as he looked at me like I am some blind idiot cause apparently everyone except for me fucking knew Amy had no hand. I apologized super hard and felt absolutely horrified. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE HAD NO HAND.
I know someone like this aswell, and thought the same thing with the balloon's ends :lol

Didn't do anything embarrassing though

tumblr_n5dtwsaeQh1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom