• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

got this ad:

BDp7FpB.jpg

http://www.animals-in-space.com/

WTF

I voted horse.

I voted frog.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Übermatik;112305616 said:
Saoirse Ronan is a thousand times more attractive than Emma Watson.

That gif of Richard Dawkins morphing into Emma Watson ruined her for me.

Loxley

For you guys that grew up on Harry Potter, seeing this chick blossom must be pretty epic. She's like my generations Alyssa Milano.

I was 14 when the the third movie came out, which is when she really began to "blossom". I distinctly remember to this day all the guys in my grade talking about how she got hot all of a sudden. It has been quite the journey.

Having said that, Elizabeth Olsen has every other young actress beat right now. Yowza.

NinjaBoiX

Hev9NJ5.jpg

Having said that, Elizabeth Olsen has every other young actress beat right now. Yowza.
Good man, she's so beautiful. And hugely talented too. I've been really impressed with her in Silent House and Martha Marcy May Marlene, particularly MMMM. Oh god, she's so good in that movie. She'll go far that lady.

Here is a short clip from MMMM, really near the start, and not really a spoilery at all. It's actually a good teaser:
Martha Marcy May Marlene - "Where Are You?"

Seriously, watch this movie if you haven't already. It's one of the best movies I've seen in the last few years.

She gets her tits out a few times if that helps.

Edit: I just realised how poorly this clip demonstrates her beauty, but her acting is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom