• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

Übermatik;111952102 said:
dkvxNWp.gif
Billie Jean Is Not My Lover She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One

Opiate

Ah OK, thanks.

See that's quite funny, a clever word play gag, I like it.

This, not so much. Just a callback gag with wordplay that doesn't even make sense.

Anyway, not complaining that it's not funny, it's mildly amusing I guess. I was just after some context!

The joke is supposed to be that the PS4 doesn't really have many games yet either, but unlike the PS3, it's going to "win" because the other two entrants bungled things so spectacularly. Therefore, even though the PS4 is a by-the-books standard console upgrade still in its early stages, it has already won without doing anything truly amazing. It doesn't need any games because the other options are so awful, in other words.

JohnDoe

Banned
The joke is supposed to be that the PS4 doesn't really have many games yet either, but unlike the PS3, it's going to "win" because the other two entrants bungled things so spectacularly. Therefore, even though the PS4 is a by-the-books standard console upgrade still in its early stages, it has already won without doing anything truly amazing. It doesn't need any games because the other options are so awful, in other words.

Damn Opiate you ruined the joke by explaining it too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom