• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

PaUL1bQ.jpg

Clydefrog

It's so you can breathe clean air in case of a fire and you're trapped in the bathroom.

Do you think fires are funny, Avixph?

It'd be funny if Figure 2 was someone entering the bathroom looking scared with a bunch of flames in the background. Figure 3 has the kneeling guy shaking his head inferring that he can’t he share his toilet air. Figure 4 has the scared guy running outside. Figure 5 has the house collapsed.

Fuck you, Figure 1 guy

FUME5

Übermatik;97205108 said:

That's clearly not a pringles can, it doesn't even look like one.

It's clearly a tin of cat food. Hence why a cat has its head in it.

Not satisifed with simple reposts, the denizens of the Pics That Make You Laugh Thread began repeating arguments from a previous thread. We're at a minute to midnight here people.

Challenge Time:
Find the most cringe wrothy and funniest picture.

772287372.gif

Carlos Puyol picks out Eric Abidal, who was in the midst of recovery from liver cancer, to be the first to lift the Spanish League title Barcelona had just won. Alex Song, a thoroughly average player, thought it was him who was being picked out for this special treatment

Avixph

SFW or NSFW?
Obviously SFW
but can be a bit NSFW if you link it.

your face
>:-(
I was going to say that he'd trump us all by posting a pic of his face, but decided against it. He seems a little on edge lately.

But man, does a lot of weird shit show up when you type Avixph Head into Google.
That's just some of the things I have posted as well as things I have quoted.

Rubius

Well Hashtag is a pretty original name that do not sound that bad. There is always that story of that child named Ledasha but written Le-a.
Hashtag is a mark of the current age, and will seem weird in 20-30 years when we will be on the Web 4.0 and Hashtag will have disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom