• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

TrwuNH2.jpg

FUME5

It's the Pics That Make You Laugh thread! Which is why I'm asking what the joke is supposed to be. You know, so I can be in on it.

Simply that it's an optical illusion caused by the angle that the photograph was taken.

You may not find it funny, trust me, we are all aware of how unfunny the thread can be. I think that's the meta joke.

Simply that it's an optical illusion caused by the angle that the photograph was taken.

You may not find it funny, trust me, we are all aware of how unfunny the thread can be. I think that's the meta joke.

See, that wasn't so hard. I didn't catch the presence of a second person at first blush, thanks to all the JPEG artifacting.

FUME5

See, that wasn't so hard. I didn't catch the presence of a second person at first blush, thanks to all the JPEG artifacting.

My apologies, I obviously assumed a subtext to your post that was not there.

*Edit* Actually, the subtext was definitely there. My apology remains, but perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to leap to assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom