• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

tumblr_n8rmuspF531qe0wclo1_1280.jpg

Avixph

I'm never the chosen one. Unless you are giving superpowers away, then I'm certainly the chosen one to receive that.
And like Bruce and Tony taught us, money is a superpower too.
If you are the chosen one please try and get the new thread in the regular Off-Topic forum.

7737C1C8F849BD754FE25F03CDD9D334389FA7C5

If you convince Clydefrog to post here again then the next thread is yours.
That would be very difficult since threats don't even work.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Übermatik;121436083 said:
I don't know why, but this made me laugh way harder than it probably should. Why is it rolling around like that?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
What the hells a coral

Corals are marine invertebrates in class Anthozoa of phylum Cnidaria typically living in compact colonies of many identical individual "polyps". The group includes the important reef builders that inhabit tropical oceans and secrete calcium carbonate to form a hard skeleton.

A coral "head" is a colony of myriad genetically identical polyps. Each polyp is a spineless animal typically only a few millimeters in diameter and a few centimeters in length. A set of tentacles surround a central mouth opening. An exoskeleton is excreted near the base. Over many generations, the colony thus creates a large skeleton that is characteristic of the species. Individual heads grow by asexual reproduction of polyps. Corals also breed sexually by spawning: polyps of the same species release gametes simultaneously over a period of one to several nights around a full moon.

Although some corals can catch small fish and plankton, using stinging cells on their tentacles, like those in sea anemone and jellyfish, most corals obtain the majority of their energy and nutrients from photosynthetic unicellular algae that live within the coral's tissue called zooxanthella (also known as Symbiodinium). Such corals require sunlight and grow in clear, shallow water, typically at depths shallower than 60 metres (200 ft). Corals can be major contributors to the physical structure of the coral reefs that develop in tropical and subtropical waters, such as the enormous Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Queensland, Australia. Other corals do not have associated algae and can live in much deeper water, with the cold-water genus Lophelia surviving as deep as 3,000 metres (9,800 ft).[3] Examples live on the Darwin Mounds, north-west of Cape Wrath, Scotland. Corals have also been found off the coast of the U.S. in Washington State and the Aleutian Islands in Alaska.

Jedi2016

I find the whole "Coral" thing funnier than anything else. I suppose that's the point, but I have seen a few of these on other sites with just "Carl", probably made by folks who didn't get the joke, and they're not nearly as funny.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I feel like a lot of recent memes are so straightforward and literal in what exactly makes them funny, that people get confused because there isn't more to them.

lightus

My ex's nephew used to say "sanks" because he couldn't pronounce the "th" sound. As an in-joke she would say "sanks" when I did something nice for her.

This post gave me feels.

You're welcome. Or no wait, I'm sorry. Ah, pick which ever best suits your needs.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I find the whole "Coral" thing funnier than anything else. I suppose that's the point, but I have seen a few of these on other sites with just "Carl", probably made by folks who didn't get the joke, and they're not nearly as funny.

Indeed, just the "Coral" part gets me everytime, you could past a picture of just the last panel and I'd still laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom