• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

DfEvI67.jpg

csiaPXl.jpg

gAdOMu0.jpg

OPUHQ9z.jpg

NJXplSs.jpg

WqVZr2Y.jpg

s8SNFxx.jpg

mCqn2L2.jpg

JrvWrnU.jpg

d7zhE3m.gif

FUME5

The ladies in this pic remind me of a time when I used to work room service at a four star hotel. The story involves two similar looking ladies, open dressing gowns and a broken champagne flute I had to take care of.

Suffice to say, I was not impressed. The busboy, however, was all about it, so I let him take up the replacement glasses. Like many people before and after him, he learnt to value my judgement.

h0D27AB64

EO9NSsQ.jpg

The ladies in this pic remind me of a time when I used to work room service at a four star hotel. The story involves two similar looking ladies, open dressing gowns and a broken champagne flute I had to take care of.

Suffice to say, I was not impressed. The busboy, however, was all about it, so I let him take up the replacement glasses. Like many people before and after him, he learnt to value my judgement.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8257192960/h0D27AB64/[IMG][/QUOTE]

You should write a book about it and other stories, seriously.

FUME5

You should write a book about it and other stories, seriously.

I don't remember half of the shit I've gotten up to, people are always telling me stories about myself when I was younger. Hell, a mate was round Friday night and he asked "Do you remember when that crazy chick XX thought you'd stolen her playstation controller and tried to stab you with scissors? I saw her jump for your back and on reflex palmed her in the face so she just hit the table instead. Then you and her boyfriend fronted up to each other?" FYI, this is a 20 year old we're talking about and yes, drugs were involved.

I was like, uh, no, no I don't remember that.

Plus, my writing style is pretty shit, Panda.

CRHA7ec.gif

Hahahahahahaha

I don't remember half of the shit I've gotten up to, people are always telling me stories about mylelf when I was younger. Hell, a mate was round Friday night and he asked "Do you remember when that crazy chick XX thought you'd stolen her playstation controller and tried to stab you with scissors? I saw her jump for your back and on reflex palmed her in the face so she just hit the table instead. Then you and her boyfriend fronted up to each other?"

I was like, uh, no, no I don't remember that.

Plus, my writing style is pretty shit, Panda.

Man your life sounds interesting. xD

Nose Master

h0D27AB64

This picture would be a billion times better if the bottom text wasn't there.

FUME5

No thanks I have a 3DS which if you didn't know is also getting the new Smash bros game.

I've got one as well Avixph, I think Smash would be annoying to play on small screens, same as Shonen Allstars / Superstars on the DS and all the arena brawlers before it.

BtFrPRyCQAAPkw9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom