• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

image.php

JDdelphin

My day as a tattoo artist with an opinionated brain:

Good grief. What an awkwardly worded statement she had put on your chest forever...

"Love is that dear octopus whose tentacles we never quite escape nor does our inner most hearts wish to"

Poetry eh? Bit of an awkward mouthful...

- 'dear octopus'? Really?

- 'quite' seems a little unnecessary here. Maybe.

- we can tighten this first part of this up a bit

"Love is the octopus whose tentacles we never quite escape."

-eh, 'quite' works ok after all. Not a bad sentence there

-that's a real mess after it though.

"Nor does our inner most hearts wish to"

- probably use neither instead of nor...

- innermost is one word.

- ending it in a preposition to make it sound 'more smarter' is kinda uneffective, yanno?

Yeah, tell you what- lets just scrap the last bit of added in garbage and stick with the one solid sentence, avoid an ugly text wall that nobody will ever want to read and add a cool deep sea visual-

Maybe of actual tentacles wrapping around the words, like trying to drag them down.... into your cleavage. You really want this on your sternum? Okaaaay....or maybe a heart or something and not your.... shit poetry...

FINE GO GET THE METH-HEAD TWO BLOCKS OVER TO DO IT. YOUR SENTIMENT SUCKS ANYWAY.

JDdelphin

I just read the first word of each line "Love tentacles escape inner wish". It's pretty deep if you think about it.

I did that too... I was hoping it was clever on some level...
-only there's a million other words on her chest.
-and that statement is seemingly contrary to the sentiment of that entire run-on mess.

But hey, don't get me wrong- I think magnetic poetry sets are great.

I also like mad-libs.

She might have been better off with her favorite mad-lib on her chest actually...

Shit, why not a blank mad-lib? Let the entire bus have some fun!

FUME5

I just read the first word of each line "Love tentacles escape inner wish". It's pretty deep if you think about it.

I did that too... I was hoping it was clever on some level...
-only there's a million other words on her chest.
-and that statement is seemingly contrary to the sentiment of that entire run-on mess.

But hey, don't get me wrong- I think magnetic poetry sets are great.

I also like mad-libs.

She might have been better off with her favorite mad-lib on her chest actually...

Shit, why not a blank mad-lib? Let the entire bus have some fun!

She should have had this done:

tentacles_octopus_momohime_anime_girls_oboro_muramasa_desktop_1389x1670_wallpaper-3917901+(1).jpg

With one of the tentacles having a love heart tattooed on it.

He's super sad when he gets caught.

Yeah, that's a name alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom