• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

You really should re-host 4chan links lol

D'oh! It displayed fine for a while. Reposting

10689747_10204474408890886_3591638661138776044_n.jpg

FUME5

"You never know the depths of your own passion until you play with yourself, ay?"

The localisation team knew exactly what they were doing.

Anustart

Since this topic is basically home of dick butt, I just wanted to drop in and say my girlfriend surprised me today with a vinyl dick butt decal which is now on my back window of my car. It just feels right.

camo

That was an stadium employee that gave him the ball. They sit on the edge of play and collect foul balls and give them to the fans. So that was 100% a game used ball by an MLB team.

iDHgEpZ.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, I'm English and therefore do not understand the rules of your 'Hitball, run in diamond' game

Rubius

Baseball is way easier to understand than cricket. I don't even understand how the scoring works in cricket, it's like something to something in something overs or something.

Cricket overall is really freaking weird. Like, why does the match is like 3 days long sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom