• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarnetDust

dfKqyMT.jpg

farmerboy

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a looong time getting my LOLs whenever I need them, never feeling the need to post.

But this, I just, I just can't stop laughing. Here in Oz we'd call that bloke a wanker. What a fucking wanker. LOFL.

Thankyou Avixph for making my day.

Disclaimer: "wanker" is both a derogatory term but also a term of endearment. Make of that what you will.

Avixph

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a looong time getting my LOLs whenever I need them, never feeling the need to post.

But this, I just, I just can't stop laughing. Here in Oz we'd call that bloke a wanker. What a fucking wanker. LOFL.

Disclaimer: "wanker" is both a derogatory term but also a term of endearment. Make of that what you will.
You are very welcomed.

you'll never be as happy as most of these doges

ss5oszi.jpg

What is that black cylindrical object?

FUME5

Is this the teaser for Machete 3?

It's old enough to be the teaser for the first Machete.

Nah, we'd call him a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom