• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNille

Banned
20140918.png

LuuKyK

I dont get it, what are they looking for?

Oops. I had a comment typed but forgot to hit edit. lol

What happened is: it was a tennis match and the ball went to the stands and landed on those old ladies feet. The camera was filming them and everyone was looking at them, then the one on the right is like "WHAT are they looking at? lol". Then those girl start to point to the ball that is below them, and the old lady thinks they are talking about the apple she is eating. lmao

It was extremely funny live. And the gif doesnt cover everything because them the old lady goes on to offer the apple to the other girl.

How the heck did she NOT see the freaking ball landing right beside them is beyond me.

Past night I had a strange dream, in my dream I was riding Japan's subway when I did stumbled upon EviLore. He was inside a subway car eating a chili hot dog and hitting on a Japanese girl, then I introduced myself as a GAF member and we went to visit more places in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom