• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iyRyA8iY4nLAV.png
this is amazing

FUME5

I was browsing Cheezburger to see if there was anything to post to this thread, they have a pic of the Onechanbara booth, credited to me, but it's a different photo to the one I posted and I sure as hell didn't post it to their site.

Internet - Neogaf - Internet.

Also, shame.

Avixph

I was browsing Cheezburger to see if there was anything to post to this thread, they have a pic of the Onechanbara booth, credited to me, but it's a different photo to the one I posted and I sure as hell didn't post it to their site.

Internet - Neogaf - Internet.

Also, shame.

Congrats on becoming internet famous.

Retro

Never bought these. How do they work ?

They're like scratch-off lotto tickets, there's an opaque latex-based material covering the code that you have to scratch off before it's visible The idea is, you buy it in store, take it home, scratch off the material and enter it online to get WiiPoiints.

Moron scratched it off and posted it on Twitter to complain about how many numbers there were and someone entered the code before he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom