• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

2/3 of the cats are not actually real, but "video" inside a "computer monitor", quite similar to the one you are looking at right now. The cat gets confused when the other cats "disappear", when in reality they just use their cloaking skills to turn the "video feed" black.

Wow that's amazing.

MKKxR6K.gif

vCD7MAA.gif

MacNille

Banned
yes___yes______tompreston_syacattyn_spec__by_ryan1147-d4tn54k.jpg

Y_u_no_human_no_more_by_ryan1147.jpg

kJxOAGy.png

f you don't know who Andrew Dobson is, he is the creator of SAYC (So you're a cartoonist) and is about as funny as Tim Buckly.He is also a lazy guy who can't take criticism.The first two comics are moking him for when he did fanarts where people are getting pumped air into and how it is an old shame for him. Look him up.
Speaking of crtl+alt+del:
SQbkiGh.jpg

the chris

yes___yes______tompreston_syacattyn_spec__by_ryan1147-d4tn54k.jpg

Y_u_no_human_no_more_by_ryan1147.jpg

kJxOAGy.png

f you don't know who Andrew Dobson is, he is the creator of SAYC (So you're a cartoonist) and is about as funny as Tim Buckly.He is also a lazy guy who can't take criticism.The first two comics are moking him for when he did fanarts where people are getting pumped air into and how it is an old shame for him. Look him up.
Speaking of crtl+alt+del:
SQbkiGh.jpg

msEvysA.gif

]

Can't believe that I actually looked him up. I have no life.

Nirvana

moses: volume 2, return of the feels: http://i.imgur.com/o5paj.jpg

moses feels: volume 3: http://i.imgur.com/8egjZ.jpg

This stuff is insane. I'm surprised he has any Facebook friends whatsoever. Talking about supporting the bombing of Pearl Harbour on Memorial Day, after talking about how speaking Spanish in America makes no sense. All that Mein Kampf stuff, holy shit.

Fact of the matter is, it sounds like the guy has paranoid schizophrenia or some other psychosis, he really needs to see a psychiatrist.

DonMigs85

This stuff is insane. I'm surprised he has any Facebook friends whatsoever. Talking about supporting the bombing of Pearl Harbour on Memorial Day, after talking about how speaking Spanish in America makes no sense. All that Mein Kampf stuff, holy shit.

Fact of the matter is, it sounds like the guy has paranoid schizophrenia or some other psychosis, he really needs to see a psychiatrist.
Pretty scary. He kinda reminds me of Elliot Rodger.
Could be a time bomb just waiting to blow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom