• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

HRjJcCy.jpg

AMUSIX

When I worked the cash register at a busy big box store a while ago I heard that "I guess it's free!!!" joke about 20 times a die.

edit: I aint even gonna fix that typo

I would just like to clarify....this is hilarious and unique every time I say it. You see, the joke is that since no price scanned, that means the price is equal to $0, so it's free! Fucking pinnacle of humor, IMO! Well, right after primates dressed up playing with musical instruments.

NinjaBoiX

I don't understand what you mean. I said it could've gone a lot worse (like getting impaled on that pole) so hopefully he learned his lesson about doing stupid stuff like that.
Getting hurt is part of doing extreme sports though, I'm sure he is well aware of this. I dunno, it just seems strange to describe a dude getting hurt attempting a trick on a BMX as "stupid". Kind of like calling a race driver stupid for getting involved in a crash, it's just part of the sport.

aravuus

I don't understand what you mean. I said it could've gone a lot worse (like getting impaled on that pole) so hopefully he learned his lesson about doing stupid stuff like that.

He's clearly doing this "stupid stuff" because he likes it and wants to do it, and you call him a dickhead and say the lesson is to practically, what, stop doing what you enjoy to do cause it might hurt you? Would you call skateboarding or snowboarding stupid?

Pro

He got banned for posting the gifs of that tv lady with the cleavage a few pages back.

Haven't seen any message from a mod saying that was bannable and it was never taken down. Sure it was something else. Course I've been out of the loop for a little bit so correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom