• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tAeFoQm.jpg

G.O.O.

Haven't seen any message from a mod saying that was bannable and it was never taken down. Sure it was something else. Course I've been out of the loop for a little bit so correct me if I'm wrong.
No, it was the boob gifs. It's a short ban though.

tumblr_mzraebjizE1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Would you call skateboarding or snowboarding stupid?
If you're doing those by jumping on to a handrail, then jumping from that handrail to another handrail without looking for other hazards in the immediate area, then yes those two are monumentally stupid activities as well.

No, it was the boob gifs. It's a short ban though.

tumblr_mzraebjizE1r539hzo1_500.jpg
What game is that?

Yuck @ those ugly NA SNES carts

grendelrt

If you're doing those by jumping on to a handrail, then jumping from that handrail to another handrail without looking for other hazards in the immediate area, then yes those two are monumentally stupid activities.

What game is that?

Looks like Jurassic Park to me

Anustart

Yeah same.

I also like the school version:

triangle-school-300x205.png

I get good grades and enough sleep. But to be honest, I wouldn't have a social life even if I weren't in school, as I'm not a very sociable person to begin with. I prefer being alone vs hanging out with people.

Anustart

If you're doing those by jumping on to a handrail, then jumping from that handrail to another handrail without looking for other hazards in the immediate area, then yes those two are monumentally stupid activities as well.

What game is that?

I actually prefer the look of not only NA carts, but also the NA snes system. Fuck the haters, NA snes had it GOING ON!

As a testament to the awesomeness of the NA snes, I received one for my 12th birthday back in '94. Thing never yellowed, and also kept on kicking until 2007 some 13 years later when I tried to wire up a Secret of Mana 2 cart by myself. Unfortunately when I 'finished' the hack and turned on my snes, it fried the system and never worked again after that day :( Good bye sweet NA snes prince, you'll always be remembered for the never ending hours of fun you provided me. That night it died, I assembled my friends and held a funeral which ended in a 21 Super Scope salute.

EDIT: Fuck, meant to edit my last post and not create a double post. Forgive me Evilore, for I have sullied the good name of NeoGAF.

I actually prefer the look of not only NA carts, but also the NA snes system. Fuck the haters, NA snes had it GOING ON!

As a testament to the awesomeness of the NA snes, I received one for my 12th birthday back in '94. Thing never yellowed, and also kept on kicking until 2007 some 13 years later when I tried to wire up a Secret of Mana 2 cart by myself. Unfortunately when I 'finished' the hack and turned on my snes, it fried the system and never worked again after that day :( Good bye sweet NA snes prince, you'll always be remembered for the never ending hours of fun you provided me. That night it died, I assembled my friends and held a funeral which ended in a 21 Super Scope salute.

EDIT: Fuck, meant to edit my last post and not create a double post. Forgive me Evilore, for I have sullied the good name of NeoGAF.
what kind of ack did you do? to make a US SNES able to play JP carts, you remove two tabs from the SNES, correct?

Anustart

what kind of ack did you do? to make a US SNES able to play JP carts, you remove two tabs from the SNES, correct?

Oh, should have clarified. Also tried to apply the english patch burning some eproms and soldering them in the cart along with a 2-4 line address decoder.

I think I have a picture of it....

Fake Edit: Yep!
secretofmanacart.jpg

Anustart

To make up for my double posts, here's some photos I've taken over the years!

Barbie being bucked off of my pet turkey I had a few years back:
barbiechocoboaccident.jpg

Glitch in Tecmo Super Bowl:
IMG00001-20090808-2212.jpg

There were also 4 Bills over on the NFC side as well. Super Bowl ended up being Bills vs. Bills.

aravuus

Ugh Jesus, fine. Think whatever you like, I'm in this thread to laugh anyway, not get irritated by comments like yours.

tafer

Community subforum, and now cleavage gifs that can get you banned ?

Someone really wants this thread to die

http://31.media.tumblr.com/924cddd9e16bf817d092ff582345674f/tumblr_mzkif5e9ba1skiafyo1_500.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="SJRB, post: 98045468"]He got banned for posting the gifs of that tv lady with the cleavage a few pages back.[/QUOTE]

Wait what?!

Sudden change of rules? Oh god, our Greek deities are feeling mischievous!
What do we need to sacrifice to bring back our precious hard laughing pics!?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rtoQ62f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom