• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Lo

B1LQE5PCYAA0yiO.jpg

01.jpg
I know there's the Mega Drive Megatron, but come on, this looks exactly like Megatron with Prime's head and some bits of Red tacked on.

Prime should be made from an Original Fami or something with red already on the console.

glaurung

Thanks. I never played it and going by your comment, glad I didn't lol
Well, it wasn't a thoroughly bad game by itself. It had an interesting battle system, but got dragged down by being overly generic in the fantasy JRPG genre.

I can't recall ever finishing it. Maybe I should dig out my Xbox 360 once again.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Are dudes not allowed to shave their legs if they want?

Isn't Kraang's robot entirely hairless? Why would he shave his legs and not his chest and arms? Or is he some freak with upper body hair and no leg hair?

One day in fifth grade a kid was doing this on the entire bus ride home. He was yelling in my ear, shaking the seats and just being an all around insufferable fuckwit. I punched that asshole in the head right before I got off the bus, and never again did he yell in my ear.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Is this true? I thought that was a rating. 8/7claps. Like how some metric amplifiers go up to 11/10.

Yes, 100%

If you're actually asking, it's timezones, read as 8 Eastern Time, 7 Central, or often with the 'Eastern Time' simply omitted and not said. The other two main time zones, Mountain (Eastern -2) and Western (Eastern -3), are figured out from those. Hawai'i, Alaska, all our pacific islands, and all our Carribean islands have their own time zones, too. Also, Arizona is fucks it up cause they don't use Daylight Savings but the rest of us do and yeah it's a mess.

kamen rider-esque characters in the back tho

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
A seal bringing the law? Not sure if the plan was to help it get out of the net though, seal seemed to not agree though.

OHHHHHHH. I couldn't even identify what kind of fucking creature it was. There's like a net in front of it and I thought that was part of it at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom