• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

1536b846d5451f5efbe92b37d3681061.jpg

cf510f4505e5454a69c397274f861535.jpg

Toothpick

Can anyone post that black and white comic strip where the guy is sitting at a table with hands on his contemplative face, and he's sweating and there's a bottle of xx beer on the table? Idk how else to describe it

Evilisk

Can anyone post that black and white comic strip where the guy is sitting at a table with hands on his contemplative face, and he's sweating and there's a bottle of xx beer on the table? Idk how else to describe it

418.jpg

This? (I'm not sure if this is the original strip though since there are so many parodies)

#Teamhollowcoredoor

Had to break one myself once when I was stuck on the toilet. It felt kind of awesome destroying a door, I want to try it again,

Rubius

#Teamhollowcoredoor

Had to break one myself once when I was stuck on the toilet. It felt kind of awesome destroying a door, I want to try it again,

What. You destroyed a door while on a toilet? Why. I mean you cant move... You wanted to yell? I dont understand that scenario. Also, why didnt you simply call for help with your cellphone? I mean, it's not like you can go to the bathroom without a phone.
iIjPSIs.jpg

FUME5

#Teamhollowcoredoor

A long time ago me and three friends got locked in a bathroom when no-one else was in the house
(we were dutching that shit up).
Door was solid and swung the wrong way for us to kick it off the hinges. Had to wait 3 hours until another friend showed up and got us out.
We were high as fuck by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom