• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

xtRGm8m.jpg

NinjaBoiX

That kid miskicking the ball is still one of my fav gifs ever.

It's what happens after he misses, he kind of collapses in on himself like a folding chair, lol.

xncxfwZ.jpg

I must admit, I'm probably a little bitter that the game I thoroughly enjoyed for so long has beaten me, and I'm probably just not skilled enough to finish it. But any fan refusing to acknowledge the wonky hit detection and cheap attacks clipping through walls must be blinded by their fandom. It's a fantastic game, but to say it's rough around the edges is to put it politely.

The hitboxes in the game are fine and while yes, they do sometimes slightly clip through objects, it is not as problematic as you are making it out to be. I can't think of many times in which I was killed by hitboxes clipping through walls, it is a rare occurrence. Besides, any damage can be negated if you block or roll at the right time.

Come on dude. It doesn't take that much skill to beat the game, either.

gXp710b.jpg

FUME5

You know I'm just projecting my own inadequacies right? I'm going to be back in the thread in a few weeks, tail between my legs all, "guys, I'm stuck."

Hey, Hey, HEY - you're a special sunflower whether you finished Dark Souls or not, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Demon's Souls was harder.

2594088-0860349471-29c34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom