• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

m8ocpsB.gif

Xpv0ha3.gif

5SUwMew.gif

vz7T5gJ.gif

Clydefrog

what is the biggest, angriest city that you can think of you in your country? ... doesn't make sense, does it?

except, if your german, you can easily say GELSENKIRCHEN because it sounds very
"angry german".

i dont even know what we'd say in the states. Honolulu?

G.O.O.

what is the biggest, angriest city that you can think of you in your country? ... doesn't make sense, does it?

"angry german".

Anchorage

tumblr_m9uio6GTWB1rsf5j4o1_400.gif

Log4Girlz

I must admit, I'm probably a little bitter that the game I thoroughly enjoyed for so long has beaten me, and I'm probably just not skilled enough to finish it. But any fan refusing to acknowledge the wonky hit detection and cheap attacks clipping through walls must be blinded by their fandom. It's a fantastic game, but to say it's rough around the edges is to put it politely.

Also, lol at the comments that people just say it's hard without playing it. Come on mane, it's difficult. Notoriously so, they based the whole ad campaign around it! That's not a bad thing, I just don't see why you try to refute it.

Anyway, sorry for initiating the derail, I've said my piece. Here are some OT pics:

CToFfbG.jpg

xGCNTiy.jpg

SjBfv18.jpg

I'd hit that.

SmoothCB

The manual on artillery and siege warfare depicts a cat and dove strapped with bombs to “set fire to a castle or city which you can’t get at otherwise.”

Pro

"angry german".

Hell, Michigan. Also you meant you're German not your German.

NinjaBoiX

Aww, don't spoil it man! (I did not know that, I just assumed she was willing to suffer for her art.)

575U3WI.gif

"Haha, mug. Laters."

Probably with some sort of gif-making program or possibly photoshop.

3D model mapped with a church texture, converted to a dynamic cloth-simulation mesh like Maya's nCloth or Marvelous designer, 'pulled' to match the guy's movements, who did the fake pull against a green screen. That's one possibility.

FUME5

Dark Souls II, goldfish edition.

Übermatik;103429946 said:
3D model mapped with a church texture, converted to a dynamic cloth-simulation mesh like Maya's nCloth or Marvelous designer, 'pulled' to match the guy's movements, who did the fake pull against a green screen. That's one possibility.

Nah, I reckon they got a giant canvas printed from one of those Chinese based businesses who are always emailing me with 75% off vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom