• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MELCHIAH.

Is that a Silent Hill boss?

iXkKIRw.jpg

Yeah, Myriadhead.

BTW, is that considered NSFW, and should I just put it under a link? It's somewhat hard to tell sometimes. ;)
EDIT: Oh well, I did so anyways, just in case.

Hahahaha, nooooo, sorry! It just took me by surprise and made me laugh harder than I should have. :D

I don't think it's NSFW at all. I mean, we're already looking at pictures that make us laugh instead of working. :p

W0JfyHW.gif

lPsJ4Rl.gif

OYk3QJR.gif

Here you go:
dpxhLfY.gif

since you seem to be finished with mistreating my gif, can you help me finding it's origin?
I don't have that google-reverse-whatever. I want to built such a thing for our next carneval parade.
I'm not sure if I should integrate the "See you later Shitlords" though. Some villagers here could take that down the wrong pipe.

Melchiah

Hahahaha, nooooo, sorry! It just took me by surprise and made me laugh harder than I should have. :D

I don't think it's NSFW at all. I mean, we're already looking at pictures that make us laugh instead of working. :p

W0JfyHW.gif

I misinterpreted the post. Well, it's now hidden for the connoisseurs of funny pics. ;)

Avixph

lPsJ4Rl.gif

OYk3QJR.gif

since you seem to be finished with mistreating my gif, can you help me finding it's origin?
I don't have that google-reverse-whatever. I want to built such a thing for our next carneval parade.
I'm not sure if I should integrate the "See you later Shitlords" though. Some villagers here could take that down the wrong pipe.
I think someone already posted a link to the source either on this page or the previous. Also you live in a village?

FUME5

He realizes he can just bring the GamePad in the room, right?

Unless this is the only place in the house this person can get some peace and quiet, I think it's safe to assume we're dealing with a psychopath.

oh you know, it should be fairly obvious.

I'm trying to find the funny, but all I can see is a 50 year old execs idea of what it looks like when teenagers are having fun.

XVFpUBH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom