• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trying to rationalize getting a Pro, which PS5 games annoy you with poor IQ

Dr. Suchong

Every Ps5 game EVER looks absolute fucking TRASH!!!
Upgrading to Pro is the ONLY rational recourse in a generation of visuals that are akin to chilli's in the retinas after scrubbing them with wire wool and paint thinner.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm not graphic whore enough that I'm willing spend close to $1000 to get a pro especially the fact once PS6 comes out it just becomes useless.

The reason I'm willing spend my money on Nintendo's next system because its brand new system with new games like from Monolith Soft which I can't effort to miss out.

Hey but if you have enough money to burn then go for it.

TheTony316

I'm not graphic whore enough that I'm willing spend close to $1000 to get a pro especially the fact once PS6 comes out it just becomes useless.

The reason I'm willing spend my money on Nintendo's next system because its brand new system with new games like from Monolith Soft which I can't effort to miss out.

Ok cool, i guess.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Ok cool, i guess.
dandadan-ddd.gif

So you think that in 4 years they will produce a hardware thats is considerably better than the ps5 pro and sell it for 500 ? 600? ... even if this gen in 4 years this was not possible and thats why the pro costs this much, the base ps5 almost saw no discounts until now and even price incrises in europe and japan ? ...

The only possibility now of having 500 consoles is if the ps6 comes with 2 skus... one ps6 bearly better than the pro and one ps6 pro at higher cost.

but keep dreaming i guess..
I didn’t say it would be $500. Where did I say that?

dano1

A Sheep

🔥🔥💵💵💵🔥🔥

SenkiDala

The great thing about all of this is people can just wait. There seem to be plenty of pros avaliable for people if they change their mind.
Exactly. For now only FFVII:Rebirth annoyed me. Except that everything is great for me. 1 game isn't enough for me to justify paying a 799€ console.

Top Bottom