• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Übermatik;160479388 said:
8McKKKI.gif
TfM2lF0.gif

4LL6m6E.gif

That monkey looks pretty badass.

Honestly, most of them do.

I used to smoke and quit about 5 years ago (I miss it sometimes). I never thought it made me look cool (hell, I knew I probably looked stupid) but I won't deny that there are people that look *very* cool doing it, and there are girls that look incredibly sexy with a smoke.

I don't even mind the smell of a smoking cigarette (as long as it's not in a closed space) but god do I hate the smell on clothes a few hours after the fact. Ugh.

Anyway, pics that make you cringe hard.

http://i.imgur.com/lmFL3bc.gifv

Wait, how do I shot webm?

Honestly, most of them do.

I used to smoke and quit about 5 years ago (I miss it sometimes). I never thought it made me look cool (hell, I knew I probably looked stupid) but I won't deny that there are people that look *very* cool doing it, and there are girls that look incredibly sexy with a smoke.

I don't even mind the smell of a smoking cigarette (as long as it's not in a closed space) but god do I hate the smell on clothes a few hours after the fact. Ugh.

Anyway, pics that make you cringe hard.

http://i.imgur.com/lmFL3bc.gifv

Wait, how do I shot webm?

lmFL3bc.gif

NinjaBoiX

I'm not sure I get the prom one.

So he asks his GF to go to prom with him using signs by the road, she thinks it's lame, realises it was him then cries.

That's it right?

A2aceAP.png

4Gjp1u8.png

YExiAho.png

I'm not sure I get the prom one.

So he asks his GF to go to prom with him using signs by the road, she thinks it's lame, realises it was him then cries.

That's it right?

Yep, that's it. I guess the humour is in the fact that she's slamming the idea when it's him that dun did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom