• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIJTeqzVEAAd2rT.jpg:large

Grisby

Ha, I'm playing though New Vegas right now and goddamn is the game a glitchy, shitty filled fest.

Fun as hell, but I'm pretty sure I've had it crash almost every other time of playing it on the 360. Hope to god they finally nail down their engine kinks in F4.

SoulUnison

Banned
Ha, I'm playing though New Vegas right now and goddamn is the game a glitchy, shitty filled fest.

Fun as hell, but I'm pretty sure I've had it crash almost every other time of playing it on the 360. Hope to god they finally nail down their engine kinks in F4.

I walked into a small shack where a husband and wife were supposed to have committed suicide side-by-side in their bed, but the engine apparently can't just spawn corpses, so it had to spawn two live people and then immediately kill them before I made it around the corner where they were.

I think one of them got stuck in something and the game didn't know how to handle it, though.

Instead of two people who'd put a revolver to their temple there were remains and gibs everywhere, like they'd both swallowed bombs and then just exploded in the middle of their bedroom.

NPCs commented on how "at least they went peacefully."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom