• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as people shit post funny pics, they're welcome in this thread. Whatever. Let's just not get off topic.

That is my only passion.

Have I ever even mentioned what kind of browser I use?

I'm going to assume it's Chrome, or, if you're mobile, that you have a low data plan/older phone with less RAM

phoenixyz

Übermatik;181378008 said:
I'm going to assume it's Chrome, or, if you're mobile, that you have a low data plan/older phone with less RAM

It's Firefox (although even that one chokes on 100mb gifs if you have a bunch of tabs open). On a desktop PC. With unlimited data.
But my bandwidth is shit.

vegans.jpg

Protein shakes?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
You seem like an expert.
The topic of the nutritional value of semen was brought up in a Swedish humor show called Boston Tea Party (I don't know if that's the clip with the semen segment, just an example) a few years ago. I'm not 100% sure on what was said, but something like a few swimming pools a day was required to survive on it alone.

FUME5

Übermatik;181438436 said:
Every hole's a goal.

I have had to use drilling contractors for a remote job whose slogan (branded on the side of their vehicles) was "Your hole is our goal".

Surprisingly, they weren't the most professional mob.

zKOyAQj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom