• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
hIA7f6V.gif
dead

The laughable thing is it's actually the other way round. And with the meat eater percentage being so much higher as rises the percentage of preachy people.

I don't think I've ever had someone come up to me and have them tell me they're a meat eater. I know many people that have told me they are vegan, however, and relentlessly share vegan related rhetoric on Facebook.

I'm not saying this is the case for everyone, nor that vegans are preachy and annoying, but I would say the comic only works in the way it's done above.

It's just a laugh anyway. People make lifestyle choices, and I respect them.

Pinkuss

Übermatik;181371156 said:
I don't think I've ever had someone come up to me and have them tell me they're a meat eater. I know many people that have told me they are vegan, however, and relentlessly share vegan related rhetoric on Facebook.

I'm not saying this is the case for everyone, nor that vegans are preachy and annoying, but I would say the comic only works in the way it's done above.

It's just a laugh anyway. People make lifestyle choices, and I respect them.

I've had plenty and it becomes pretty dull.(I never really raise the Vegan-ness unless someone brings up getting food or something or asks, after that though someones got a point or five to make and it's usually a defensive one out of nowhere).

Anyways, a few Vegans did actually laugh at this in a private Facebook group.

Let's just disregard the fact that you apparently feel the need to proactively defend your lifestyle in the funny pics thread.

So long as we disregard the fact you need to proactively defend your browser of choice ;)

And yeah Pinkuss, I've encountered them too. The whole "I'M A MEAT EATER MMM BACON" thing gets on my nerves after a while. I don't even like bacon that much.
Fucking love Pork Pies though

komplanen

Last 50 posts were pretty good until a fucking vegan showed up to stir shit. And now we have a fucking dog that doesn't like bacon? I tell ya the world just ain't the same after we got a black president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom