• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

I'm actually kinda happy that shitting on vegans made it to a new page. That one guy must be fuming because he can't have a beef with us.

tumblr_mv5pqkBG8N1syhbp4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nembzlvDeK1toewzeo1_1280.jpg

Okay enough about dumb vegans, let's get back on track

252522.jpg

best_halloween_costume.jpg

they_see_me_bowling.gif

7q6sYd0.jpg

I'm actually kinda happy that shitting on vegans made it to a new page. That one guy must be fuming because he can't have a beef with us.

Okay enough about dumb vegans, let's get back on track

Alright, quit it now. Don't trash other people because of their lifestyle choices.

I have had to use drilling contractors for a remote job whose slogan (branded on the side of their vehicles) was "Your hole is our goal".

This was for your job as a mechanic, right?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Saw this on my Facebook feed

12140653_1129791263838736_1420011072573065753_n.png

komplanen

Übermatik;181479576 said:
Alright, quit it now. Don't trash other people because of their lifestyle choices.

Okay papa bear, but I have to get my online hating badge from somewhere else then.

I'm sorry vegans.

komplanen

MArSJmR.png

air_guitar_kangaroo.gif

The file name suggests this Australian beast is supposedly playing an invisible musical instrument. I think this information is required to enjoy the picture.

dont_do_it.jpg

g77dAsa.gif

YDfvaWS.jpg

npefJVn.png

G.O.O.

There are always people drawing street art next to the Beaubourg modern art museum, sometimes it's quite good.

I went there on sunday, and you know what they drew ?

You're right, fucking minions.

Anyway

tumblr_mystqp8IsI1qlwyako1_500.jpg

FUME5

I didn't know that they looked like tiny spoons.

Hmm, I saw a pic of her on Imgur holding a sign saying "It was nasal spray" (and, I mean, you don't tip your head back like that to snort some coke), but you do present some compelling evidence. The jury is still out.

7ZjOwFo.jpg

Avixph

Hmm, I saw a pic of her on Imgur holding a sign saying "It was nasal spray" (and, I mean, you don't tip your head back like that to snort some coke), but you do present some compelling evidence. The jury is still out.

7ZjOwFo.jpg

She could be lying because she was caught and nasal decongestant don't have key-chains attached to them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom