• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eso76

CSwQgl9UcAAaQDN.png

Uhm..weird, that's the exact same color Neogaf uses for your quoted posts...

SomTervo

I've got his Dali "don't do a drug, be a drug" on a t-shirt.

Yeah, baby.

How is that weak-ass American style mustard going to give anyone justice?

Should be using this:

Colmans-Mustard-jar-72dpi.jpg

There is no way I'm arguing with you on that. I'm from the UK, that US mustard shit barely even exists.

Pld

I don't get it, is it about fucking her or what? I feel like missing something lol

Thishttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Gwen_Stacy_Died

More succinctly, this:

AmazingSpider-Man122.jpg

komplanen

put_your_finger_here.gif

I didn't follow the instructions but still thought it was funny.

B5FcIac.jpg

That's me if I was a raccoon.
I wish I was a raccoon.

74HtSJKl.jpg

Rebooting...

komplanen

Übermatik;183932075 said:
I bet you're a right lil' yiffer. If you had a fursona it'd be some kind of mentally challenged dog. Like Avixph.

I don't know where we started to drift apart (hating vegans? hating fedoras?) but I actually prefer Avixph more than you now. There I said it. Unless you take that back and then I'll like you as much as I liked you before which was very much indeed. But not as much as I like Panda with the old avatar and my all-time favourite: Übermatik with old avatar.

EDIT: Oh shit I sound like a mentally challenged dog.

I don't know where we started to drift apart (hating vegans? hating fedoras?) but I actually prefer Avixph more than you now. There I said it. Unless you take that back and then I'll like you as much as I liked you before which was very much indeed. But not as much as I like Panda with the old avatar and my all-time favourite: Übermatik with old avatar.

EDIT: Oh shit I sound like a mentally challenged dog.

Huehuehue. Also my old avatar is back, Halloween is over yo. Next up > christmas doge.

Avixph is a respectable member and you guys should treat him with dignity

I love him really.

There, I said it.

I love you Avixph.

I love you like a mentally challenged brother.

E4u5apy.gif

soqquatto

eW1zZJI5X.gif

I believe this has been posted to hell and back. Can anyone tell me where this is coming from? Some guys saying it's Ultraman but I can't recognize his uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom