• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comedy 101. Fuck that, even Remedial Comedy would begin with fat jokes. Helen Kellar jokes are in the basement of humor along with stepping on the rake and fart pillows.

tumblr_mjl1j3JTRz1rfo0t9o1_400.gif

The cheese place in West Lakes over here has basically this exact same sign.

I had an old mask like this from when my high school friend was hit by a truck. My cousin saw it and made a bong with the mask attached but there was no tape to hold it all together so he just had me with my supple 14 or 15 year old hands hold it together real tight while he went to town. And that's my story.

FUME5

The cheese place in West Lakes over here has basically this exact same sign.

I had an old mask like this from when my high school friend was hit by a truck. My cousin saw it and made a bong with the mask attached but there was no tape to hold it all together so he just had me with my supple 14 or 15 year old hands hold it together real tight while he went to town. And that's my story.

*EDIT*

Supple hands huh?

Avixph

potam

Banned

...did it work though?

potam

Banned
ocwlUgl.jpg

Let's play "spot the congressman and the cocaine".

Hint: the congressman is on the left

edit: nm, apparently not cocaine. I should probably look through comments before submitting. This picture is no longer funny and I apologize to everyone for this grave misstep.

HeySeuss

ocwlUgl.jpg

edit: nm, apparently not cocaine. I should probably look through comments before submitting. This picture is no longer funny and I apologize to everyone for this grave misstep.

What are you talking about? This pic is hilarious. You've got guns, a gun lamp/ashtray thing on the counter, over the top ridiculous self portrait with chicks and cash and maybe some weird memes, a 3d figure of himself, vodka, and and a seemingly innocent stuffed bunny. The narcissism is so overboard it seems self aware but somehow I don't think it is.

Who's that bearded deity anyway?

ksAGbyU.gif

RuosXzc.gif

What are you talking about? This pic is hilarious. You've got guns, a gun lamp/ashtray thing on the counter, over the top ridiculous self portrait with chicks and cash and maybe some weird memes, a 3d figure of himself, vodka, and and a seemingly innocent stuffed bunny. The narcissism is so overboard it seems self aware but somehow I don't think it is.

Who's that bearded deity anyway?

some "cool" dude with tons of cash and girls.
He also had (several?) heartattacks or so and survived em. I'm not joking.
can't remember the name but he was all over the internet some months ago; I think

Clydefrog

ocwlUgl.jpg

ugh, Dana Rohrabacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom