• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tumblr_nx17ut6HEl1s5b5tzo1_1280.jpg
I hated when my friends did this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;184328630 said:
But the shirt he's wearing in the memory is dark in colour, whilst he finds the key in the breast pocket of a white shirt...

His white shirt pocket is an interdimensional gateway to his dark shirt pocket, of course.

Pay attention for fucks sake.

FUME5

Oh, you think gamers are your ally, but you merely adopted the games. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man...

CTDjSHRUEAYHzze.jpg:large

smurfx

get some go again
Oh, you think gamers are your ally, but you merely adopted the games. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man...

CTDjSHRUEAYHzze.jpg:large
looks like somebody that would have been freaking out in that women own more consoles than men thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom