• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWDt7MOVEAEJo51.jpg:large

Maymay is the only way to say it without sounding like an idiot.

Oh wow you're right and old.
Also we should go back to yearly threads or Summer, Fall, Winter threads and then maybe we can move back to the OT.

I know it's a bit of a dick measuring contest, but it's really important to me because my penis in real life is really, really small.

And hey we could do that, if allowed. We're never getting back into the OT though...

komplanen

Übermatik;190599986 said:
it's really important to me because my penis in real life is really, really small.

Thing is, normally people joke about having a small penis if they have a big one. Then in reality this is what small dick men want others to believe so it's actually true that a person has a small penis when they joke about it. Though that's just a mind trick we men with big penises want people to think.

Thing is, normally people joke about having a small penis if they have a big one. Then in reality this is what small dick men want others to believe so it's actually true that a person has a small penis when they joke about it. Though that's just a mind trick we men with big penises want people to think.

sNn2NCO.gif

Also, just scrolling through old threads... there were some weirder posts back then:

cLuAI.jpg

And a lot of old faces no longer with us for various reasons... A lot of regular GAF posters abandoned us... *sniff*

Community killed PTMYL. That and enormous GIFs.

komplanen

VgK84yo.gif

People with doge avatars are my favourite.
Also Panda avatars and what ever DD has this week. Also people with big emo eye avatar or a poorly drawn cartoon? character and fuck I forgot G.O.O. but don't tell anyone. He probably didn't read this post anyways
KgupeND.gif

i5kKNvq.jpg

People with doge avatars are my favourite.
Also Panda avatars and what ever DD has this week. Also people with big emo eye avatar or a poorly drawn cartoon? character and fuck I forgot G.O.O. but don't tell anyone. He probably didn't read this post anyways

My avatars were all awesome

komplanen

Just when you thought Übermatik was at the height of his awesomeness, he goes and works at the airport helping stressed flyers calm down. Reddit.

rFIwbxE.jpg

It kinda bums me out he's only 5'10" tall but I don't discriminate.

Humans wear pants to help regulate temperature, preserve modesty, and serve fashion. Dogs regulate temperature through exposing their giant, wet tongue to the air, not through exposed skin. Curiously enough, this process is called panting. Modesty is not a concern of dogs but if it were then anything covering the genitalia would suffice. The left side illustration looks like it would fall down too easily since it's not hanging on any hips or similar, but it might be possible with enough elastic and/or adhesive. Fashion changes too frequently for it to be a pertinent variable in this debate, so I think that leaves the right illustration as the slight lead.

68acaccf3eca1518703e1ba258a94674.jpg

UrbanRats

Modesty is not a concern of dogs but if it were then anything covering the genitalia would suffice. The left side illustration looks like it would fall down too easily since it's not hanging on any hips or similar, but it might be possible with enough elastic and/or adhesive

The left image clearly leaves the butthole exposed.
If we're talking modesty, that's one part you definitely want covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom